Welcome to Eduflix, a service by Inviiv Media Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Eduflix”). Eduflix is an online/offline subscription service, providing our users with access to video based courses, electronic publications and digital assessment services related to Education over the Internet, and/or via physical delivery media to certain computers and other devices ("Eduflix ready devices"). We've put together here some terms and conditions. You should read and understand them as they govern your use of our service.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement) governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Eduflix. By using or accessing Eduflix, you agree to this Statement.
2. Third Party Content:
3. Sharing Your Content and Information:
You own all of the content and information you post on Eduflix. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like digital notes, images and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Eduflix (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Eduflix, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile).
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Eduflix, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Eduflix safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Eduflix.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Eduflix, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Eduflix.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not use Eduflix to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Eduflix, such as a denial of service attack.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
5. Registration and Account Security:
Eduflix users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Eduflix, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use Eduflix if you are under 13 unless when supervised by a parent, a certified instructor or a legal guardian.
5. You will not use Eduflix if you are a convicted offender.
6. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
7. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
8. You will not transfer your account (including any page or study circles you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
9. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
6. Protecting Other People's Rights:
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Eduflix that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Eduflix if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
4. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Eduflix, the Eduflix Logo), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
5. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Eduflix.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Eduflix to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2, 3.2, 3.3, 4-5,
1. Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Eduflix, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP EDUFLIX UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING EDUFLIX AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT EDUFLIX WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. EDUFLIX OR INVIIV MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall EDUFLIX OR INVIIV MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages whatsover (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use EDUFLIX, or otherwise, and whether or not it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, in no event shall the aggregate liability of Licensor will exceed the amount INR 1.
1. This Statement is an agreement between you and Eduflix which is a service operated by Inviiv Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” means Inviiv Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Eduflix, and supersedes any prior agreements.
3. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
6. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
7. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
9. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Eduflix